Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last week, Primecoin has traded 12.6% higher against the dollar. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $3.10 million and approximately $11,305.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Poloniex, CoinEgg and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin (CRYPTO:XPM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 29,298,549 coins. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bleutrade, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.