RealChain (CURRENCY:RCT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One RealChain token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, CoinBene and DigiFinex. RealChain has a market capitalization of $196,310.00 and approximately $30,015.00 worth of RealChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, RealChain has traded down 4.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041005 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007282 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $505.38 or 0.06061095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00042193 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016549 BTC.
RealChain (RCT) is a token. Its genesis date was July 3rd, 2018. RealChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 427,861,652 tokens. RealChain’s official website is rcfund.org. RealChain’s official Twitter account is @RealChainFund.
RealChain Token Trading
RealChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, OKEx and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RealChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RealChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RealChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.