Sentinel Chain (CURRENCY:SENC) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Sentinel Chain token can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, CoinBene, IDEX and COSS. Over the last seven days, Sentinel Chain has traded up 35.4% against the US dollar. Sentinel Chain has a market capitalization of $788,442.00 and approximately $230.00 worth of Sentinel Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00212274 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.63 or 0.01047410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031507 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00087752 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Sentinel Chain
Sentinel Chain’s launch date was January 21st, 2018. Sentinel Chain’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,269,666 tokens. The official website for Sentinel Chain is www.sentinel-chain.org. The official message board for Sentinel Chain is www.medium.com/sentinelchain. Sentinel Chain’s official Twitter account is @sentinelchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sentinel Chain is /r/sentinelchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Sentinel Chain
Sentinel Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, CoinBene and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.