Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. In the last week, Sphere has traded up 37.3% against the dollar. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0999 or 0.00001198 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. Sphere has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and approximately $3,572.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033839 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00092567 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001307 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00122110 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,373.87 or 1.00457766 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002252 BTC.
Sphere (SPHR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR. The official website for Sphere is sphrpay.io.
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.