SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. One SportyCo token can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Coinbe, HitBTC and OKEx. SportyCo has a total market capitalization of $37,758.00 and approximately $286.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SportyCo has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00211666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.41 or 0.01045516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031624 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00087700 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SportyCo’s genesis date was September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,587,326 tokens. The official message board for SportyCo is news.sportyco.io. The official website for SportyCo is www.sportyco.io. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Livecoin, OKEx, Coinbe, HitBTC and ChaoEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SportyCo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.