Staker (CURRENCY:STR) traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, Staker has traded 54.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Staker has a total market capitalization of $2,978.00 and $24.00 worth of Staker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Staker token can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00211666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.41 or 0.01045516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031624 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00087700 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Staker Token Profile
Staker’s total supply is 2,057,042 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,483,239 tokens. The official website for Staker is staker.network. The Reddit community for Staker is /r/Staker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Staker’s official Twitter account is @StakerToken.
Buying and Selling Staker
Staker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Staker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Staker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Staker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Staker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Staker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.