Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Sumokoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0259 or 0.00000311 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, TradeOgre and Cryptopia. Sumokoin has a market capitalization of $261,773.00 and $1,417.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.86 or 0.00646005 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001843 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001771 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 30.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC.
SUMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 7th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 18,978,669 coins and its circulating supply is 10,089,780 coins. The official website for Sumokoin is www.sumokoin.org. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sumokoin
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Indodax and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.