ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for $2.23 or 0.00026731 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. During the last week, ZrCoin has traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $10.19 million and $42,780.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00212274 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.63 or 0.01047410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031507 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00087752 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
ZrCoin launched on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,562,831 tokens. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io.
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.