OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 17th. OneLedger has a market cap of $2.54 million and approximately $550,542.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, OneLedger has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. One OneLedger token can currently be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, LATOKEN, CoinEx and BitForex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00042960 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007369 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $484.50 or 0.05994920 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00043583 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
OneLedger is a token. Its launch date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,462,890 tokens. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger.
OneLedger Token Trading
OneLedger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, IDEX, Kucoin, CoinEx, Hotbit, UEX, LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.