PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded up 18.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 21st. In the last week, PostCoin has traded 49.3% higher against the US dollar. PostCoin has a total market cap of $23,466.00 and approximately $431.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PostCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007235 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009847 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002444 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001925 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000509 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
PostCoin (CRYPTO:POST) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum. The official website for PostCoin is postcoin.top.
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.