SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 21st. During the last week, SkinCoin has traded 18.3% lower against the dollar. SkinCoin has a market cap of $38,851.00 and $2,134.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SkinCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003566 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.24 or 0.00221832 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $112.66 or 0.01370125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00032907 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00090640 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SkinCoin’s launch date was June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SkinCoin is skincoin.org.
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
SkinCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SkinCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SkinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.