BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, BOScoin has traded down 14.8% against the dollar. One BOScoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $3.29 million and approximately $420,000.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
BOScoin (BOS) is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 995,224,050 coins and its circulating supply is 693,235,155 coins. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.