Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Orbs has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. One Orbs token can currently be purchased for $0.0109 or 0.00000120 BTC on major exchanges including ProBit Exchange, Bilaxy, Upbit and Bittrex. Orbs has a total market cap of $21.29 million and approximately $108,554.00 worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Orbs launched on May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,948,289,693 tokens. The official message board for Orbs is www.orbs.com/blog. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Orbs is www.orbs.com. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken.
Buying and Selling Orbs
Orbs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bilaxy, Bittrex and ProBit Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.