UNICORN Token (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, UNICORN Token has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One UNICORN Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000105 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Hoo. UNICORN Token has a market cap of $1.02 million and $88,393.00 worth of UNICORN Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00015685 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
UNICORN Token Profile
UNICORN Token (UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. UNICORN Token’s total supply is 9,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 106,912,509 tokens. UNICORN Token’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official website for UNICORN Token is unicorn.cm.
Buying and Selling UNICORN Token
UNICORN Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hoo and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNICORN Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UNICORN Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UNICORN Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UNICORN Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNICORN Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.