Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001723 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Nanex, Trade Satoshi and Altcoin Trader. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 25.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $697,128.00 and $709.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.29 or 0.00426889 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00092613 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00072159 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003919 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001810 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 28.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
BTCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,797,198 coins and its circulating supply is 4,767,652 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official website is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre, HitBTC, TOPBTC, Altcoin Trader, Nanex and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.