Eva Cash (CURRENCY:EVC) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 18th. One Eva Cash token can currently be purchased for about $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges including Altilly, Coinlim and EtherFlyer. Over the last week, Eva Cash has traded 21.8% lower against the US dollar. Eva Cash has a market capitalization of $4,348.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Eva Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00041865 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $663.67 or 0.07825345 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001961 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011899 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00017096 BTC.
Eva Cash Profile
Eva Cash (CRYPTO:EVC) is a token. Its launch date was September 5th, 2017. Eva Cash’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 900,000 tokens. The official website for Eva Cash is theevacash.com. Eva Cash’s official Twitter account is @EventChain_io.
Eva Cash Token Trading
Eva Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer, Altilly and Coinlim. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eva Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eva Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eva Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eva Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eva Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.