Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 17th. Ruff has a market capitalization of $7.79 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ruff token can now be purchased for $0.0079 or 0.00000093 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, DigiFinex and Huobi. Over the last week, Ruff has traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011802 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.10 or 0.00234703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $123.93 or 0.01447441 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034554 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.03 or 0.00140464 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Ruff Token Profile
Ruff launched on January 12th, 2018. Ruff’s total supply is 1,880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Ruff is /r/ruffchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ruff is ruffchain.com. Ruff’s official message board is medium.com/@ruffchain. Ruff’s official Twitter account is @Ruff_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ruff Token Trading
Ruff can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, DigiFinex and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ruff should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ruff using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ruff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.