Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 17th. Social Send has a total market cap of $100,247.00 and $101.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Social Send has traded down 17.5% against the dollar. One Social Send coin can currently be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010054 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005322 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 51.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About Social Send
Social Send (SEND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io.
Buying and Selling Social Send
Social Send can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.