ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 17th. Over the last week, ZMINE has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar. ZMINE has a market capitalization of $320,393.00 and approximately $272.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZMINE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007485 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00073322 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $33.57 or 0.00393173 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011771 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012897 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003391 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
ZMINE Token Profile
ZMINE is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 236,580,282 tokens and its circulating supply is 162,900,505 tokens. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZMINE’s official message board is medium.com/zmineofficial. ZMINE’s official website is zmine.com.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZMINE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZMINE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.