ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. ZrCoin has a market cap of $9.42 million and $30,435.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded 17.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for about $2.06 or 0.00024139 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.03 or 0.00234866 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $123.67 or 0.01448287 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00034536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.99 or 0.00140600 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000088 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
ZrCoin’s launch date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,578,602 tokens. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io.
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.