Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 21st. Egretia has a market capitalization of $8.48 million and approximately $2.60 million worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Egretia token can currently be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, CoinEx, IDEX and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, Egretia has traded down 27.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013115 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.81 or 0.00220374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $100.41 or 0.01316310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00033394 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.02 or 0.00144530 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Egretia was first traded on May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,218,275,850 tokens. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Egretia is blog.egretia.io. Egretia’s official website is egretia.io. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Egretia
Egretia can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, CoinEx, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Egretia should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Egretia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.