Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market cap of $62,847.00 and approximately $384.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00017399 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 38% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin (CRYPTO:ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 28,075,426 coins. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.