Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 22nd. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 23.7% against the US dollar. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for about $15.56 or 0.00215362 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and FCoin. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $2.42 billion and $337.20 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013917 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $95.42 or 0.01320921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00031736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00133521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003030 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
Binance Coin’s launch date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 187,536,713 tokens and its circulating supply is 155,536,713 tokens. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Bancor Network, Gate.io, DDEX, LBank, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.