PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. One PumaPay token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, CoinBene, Bittrex and IDEX. PumaPay has a market cap of $5.58 million and approximately $544,212.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, PumaPay has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $522.29 or 0.07230100 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013966 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019495 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00053356 BTC.
PumaPay (CRYPTO:PMA) is a token. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,175,631,271 tokens. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PumaPay is pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PumaPay is blog.pumapay.io.
Buying and Selling PumaPay
PumaPay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CoinBene, HitBTC, Coinall, Bittrex, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PumaPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PumaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.