Sai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 22nd. In the last seven days, Sai has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar. One Sai token can currently be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC on major exchanges. Sai has a market cap of $103.13 million and approximately $3.38 million worth of Sai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $522.29 or 0.07230100 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013966 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019495 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00053356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Sai is a token. Its genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Sai’s total supply is 101,669,773 tokens. Sai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official website for Sai is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Sai is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Sai Token Trading
Sai can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.