Vivid Coin (CURRENCY:VIVID) traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Vivid Coin has a market capitalization of $59,146.00 and $40.00 worth of Vivid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Vivid Coin has traded 13.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Vivid Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0093 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00215362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.42 or 0.01320921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00031736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00133521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Vivid Coin
Vivid Coin’s total supply is 6,577,375 coins and its circulating supply is 6,364,168 coins. Vivid Coin’s official message board is vividcoin.app/index.php/category/media. The official website for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app. Vivid Coin’s official Twitter account is @vividplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Vivid Coin
Vivid Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vivid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vivid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vivid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vivid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vivid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.