Espers (CURRENCY:ESP) traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 24th. Espers has a total market cap of $506,341.00 and approximately $171.00 worth of Espers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Espers has traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Espers coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptohub.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00045162 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.61 or 0.00741339 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00027494 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.97 or 0.00248531 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00101637 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded 321.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007576 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005188 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002200 BTC.
Espers is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 12th, 2016. Espers’ total supply is 22,888,373,670 coins. The Reddit community for Espers is /r/esperscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Espers’ official Twitter account is @CryptoCoderz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Espers’ official website is espers.io.
Espers Coin Trading
Espers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptohub and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Espers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Espers should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Espers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Espers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Espers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.