Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 13.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 26th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded 88.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $583.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00049172 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.64 or 0.00710179 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00032992 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded 286.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00031755 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00235141 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005193 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00096829 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002125 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Profile
Bitcoin Planet is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.