Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 26th. One Celer Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, TOKOK, Bilaxy and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Celer Network has traded up 2% against the US dollar. Celer Network has a total market cap of $14.12 million and $6.32 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00035390 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $528.07 or 0.07340173 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014009 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00019279 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00053286 BTC.
About Celer Network
Celer Network (CELR) is a token. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,389,877,675 tokens. The official website for Celer Network is www.celer.network/#. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @
Celer Network Token Trading
Celer Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Gate.io, TOKOK and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.