Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 26th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.23 or 0.00086616 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ovis, QuadrigaCX, Vebitcoin and Exmo. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $109.06 million and approximately $10.42 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 17% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.29 or 0.00393490 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00076830 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004697 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000899 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Indodax, Bitlish, BitFlip, Negocie Coins, Bit-Z, BitBay, Korbit, Bittrex, TDAX, Binance, BitMarket, Altcoin Trader, CEX.IO, Kucoin, Exmo, Bitsane, Bitinka, Instant Bitex, Bithumb, SouthXchange, Braziliex, Coinone, Bitfinex, Huobi, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, YoBit, Koineks, Gate.io, Crex24, Coinnest, DSX, Zebpay, Graviex, Ovis, Exrates, Upbit, OKEx, HitBTC, QuadrigaCX, C2CX and Vebitcoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.