Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 30th. Augur has a market cap of $119.80 million and $6.52 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can now be bought for $10.89 or 0.00143550 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, ChaoEX, Liqui and Cobinhood. During the last seven days, Augur has traded 2.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002984 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013231 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00206209 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $107.71 or 0.01419557 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00029617 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00123684 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Augur’s launch date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Augur is www.augur.net. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinTiger, Poloniex, LATOKEN, Gate.io, HitBTC, Zebpay, DragonEX, Koinex, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Mercatox, Kraken, Upbit, Bitbns, Bitsane, AirSwap, Bithumb, BitBay, IDEX, BX Thailand, Crex24, GOPAX, Liqui, Ethfinex, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, ABCC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.