Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 30th. One Megacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Megacoin has a total market cap of $62,150.00 and $2.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Megacoin has traded up 0.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $48.48 or 0.00627781 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011805 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010207 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000662 BTC.
Megacoin (MEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,322,256 coins. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Megacoin is megacointalk.org.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Megacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Megacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.