BitCoin One (CURRENCY:BTCONE) traded 25.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 30th. BitCoin One has a market capitalization of $163,020.00 and approximately $257.00 worth of BitCoin One was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitCoin One token can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, BitCoin One has traded up 66% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00206589 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.07 or 0.01409307 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029288 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00124043 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BitCoin One Token Profile
BitCoin One’s total supply is 119,702,457 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,420,349 tokens. BitCoin One’s official Twitter account is @THEBITCOINONE and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitCoin One’s official website is www.bitcoinone.io.
BitCoin One Token Trading
BitCoin One can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin One directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoin One should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoin One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoin One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoin One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.