Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 13.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 30th. In the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded down 88.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $583.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00051968 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.16 or 0.00724002 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00031785 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00252982 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00096402 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004886 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007643 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet (CRYPTO:BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.