BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 1st. BUZZCoin has a market capitalization of $148,599.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BUZZCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, YoBit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, BUZZCoin has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BUZZCoin (CRYPTO:BUZZ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 19,999,999,986 coins. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUZZCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BUZZCoin
BUZZCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BUZZCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BUZZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.