Game.com (CURRENCY:GTC) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 1st. Over the last seven days, Game.com has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Game.com token can now be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bibox, HADAX and Gate.io. Game.com has a market cap of $2.60 million and $1.38 million worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00037929 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $518.07 or 0.07018500 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Everus (EVR) traded up 181.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002531 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013510 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019872 BTC.
GTC is a token. It launched on October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 tokens. The official message board for Game.com is medium.com/@Game.com. The official website for Game.com is game.com. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert.
Game.com Token Trading
Game.com can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, Bibox, BitForex and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Game.com should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Game.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.