MB8 Coin (CURRENCY:MB8) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 1st. Over the last seven days, MB8 Coin has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MB8 Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000236 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including WhiteBit and CoinExchange. MB8 Coin has a total market capitalization of $10.14 million and approximately $2,679.00 worth of MB8 Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00042190 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00047671 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000076 BTC.
MB8 Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling MB8 Coin
MB8 Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WhiteBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MB8 Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MB8 Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MB8 Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MB8 Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MB8 Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.