Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be purchased for $0.0251 or 0.00000343 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and Bitfinex. Bitcoin Interest has a total market capitalization of $459,789.00 and $512.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Interest has traded up 13% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00379140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00085055 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00074770 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003400 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001261 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
BCI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.