Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Flash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Flash has traded 14% higher against the U.S. dollar. Flash has a total market capitalization of $2.95 million and $1.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013747 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00208582 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.43 or 0.01377115 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028759 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Flash’s official website is flashcoin.io. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.