Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 2nd. In the last seven days, Orbs has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Orbs token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Bittrex, Upbit and ProBit Exchange. Orbs has a market cap of $14.26 million and approximately $1.85 million worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00207804 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.64 or 0.01376584 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028712 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00122984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Orbs Token Profile
Orbs was first traded on May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,963,523,631 tokens. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken. The official message board for Orbs is www.orbs.com/blog. Orbs’ official website is www.orbs.com. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Orbs Token Trading
Orbs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bilaxy, ProBit Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.