Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003643 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bancor Network, HitBTC and ABCC. During the last week, Bancor has traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar. Bancor has a market capitalization of $16.96 million and $7.80 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Bancor’s launch date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,990,585 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,957,099 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bancor is blog.bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network.
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bancor Network, Gate.io, COSS, OKEx, Bittrex, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Tidex, Binance, Liqui, Ethfinex, ABCC and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.