Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Beam has a market capitalization of $24.16 million and $28.89 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beam coin can now be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00006965 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq and Hotbit. During the last week, Beam has traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040690 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
Beam is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 47,114,240 coins. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Beam is www.beam.mw.
Beam Coin Trading
Beam can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bisq. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beam should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.