Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Binance USD has a total market capitalization of $18.83 million and approximately $5.53 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance USD token can now be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00013618 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. In the last seven days, Binance USD has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040690 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $555.33 or 0.07508554 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021187 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 99.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Binance USD Token Profile
Binance USD (CRYPTO:BUSD) is a token. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 27,243,321 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,694,202 tokens. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd.
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.