Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $583.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded down 88.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050467 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $52.06 or 0.00704433 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00029825 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00251971 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00095670 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005102 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
About Bitcoin Planet
BTPL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.