Content Neutrality Network (CURRENCY:CNN) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. One Content Neutrality Network token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, CoinBene, IDEX and ABCC. Over the last week, Content Neutrality Network has traded down 13% against the U.S. dollar. Content Neutrality Network has a market cap of $1.60 million and approximately $69,194.00 worth of Content Neutrality Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Content Neutrality Network Profile
Content Neutrality Network’s launch date was February 28th, 2018. Content Neutrality Network’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,035,223,816 tokens. Content Neutrality Network’s official Twitter account is @CNN_Blockchain. The official website for Content Neutrality Network is cnntoken.io.
Buying and Selling Content Neutrality Network
Content Neutrality Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, HADAX, DDEX, CoinBene, IDEX, ABCC and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Neutrality Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Neutrality Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Content Neutrality Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Neutrality Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Neutrality Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.