Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded 20.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Jewel has a total market capitalization of $39.05 million and approximately $367.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Jewel token can currently be purchased for about $0.71 or 0.00009635 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and P2PB2B. In the last seven days, Jewel has traded 33.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040690 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
Jewel (CRYPTO:JWL) is a token. It was first traded on July 13th, 2016. Jewel’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,710,035 tokens. Jewel’s official website is jewelpay.org. The official message board for Jewel is medium.com/@jewelpay. Jewel’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Jewel
Jewel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jewel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jewel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.