Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for $0.0403 or 0.00000546 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Liqui. In the last seven days, Mysterium has traded up 15.9% against the US dollar. Mysterium has a market cap of $954,668.00 and $341.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Mysterium was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,672,502 tokens. The official website for Mysterium is mysterium.network. Mysterium’s official message board is medium.com/mysterium-network. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.