Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Substratum has a market cap of $1.71 million and $2,450.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Substratum has traded up 16.9% against the US dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC and BiteBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00209344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.01324596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00123976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum was first traded on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Radar Relay, BiteBTC, Bitbns, OKEx, COSS and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.