TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 3rd. TrustNote has a total market capitalization of $18,095.00 and $4.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TrustNote has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar. One TrustNote coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00209344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.01324596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00123976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
TrustNote Coin Profile
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. TrustNote’s official website is trustnote.org. The official message board for TrustNote is medium.com/trustnote. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin.
Buying and Selling TrustNote
TrustNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrustNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrustNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.