Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $2.82 million and approximately $1,726.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for about $0.0662 or 0.00000895 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.